Friday, September 8, 2017

If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Books Open Wide.


 Help for the displace veterans, the working classes, and the hopes for a brighter tomorrow.   Kids without parents, turn out to be the best that they were given, and it was a little short for that time of day, points at others for the full picture, not the whole picture, no excuses for the cash stolen, not address the stolen car, and the wishes and prays needed to turn the lights on needed here.πŸ’˜FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)SEPTEMBER ISSUEπŸš¨πŸ“Έ: πŸ‘—: πŸ’„: πŸ’‡πŸΌ:Full Sail University❤️These boots are beaut❤️Graduated from Chapman University. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Books Open Wide.

 Turning pages, writing books, joys and pains, lessons learned, classes on love and hate, cases of snakes, and frogs, lessons in the dark, needed to be done.Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Caption Gilbert, in the yachts, on the ships ready to sail, seven seas, here we cum.  Let It Go Create Positive Lessons, Classes Of Bitches, , devil mad dogs, tricks with guns, rats to races.Veteran Housing Matters.Homeless Blues, Rotten Rats, Roaches, Rednecks 2. The first day of life, back in time, notes to take, with what you had to bring, joy and happiness, lots of love, lots of reasons, to get out of the womb.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Books Open Wide.


Photo
Friends and frogs, online, Facebook frogs. My son emida my grand daughters and the jones. Good Afternoon My Dear Friends Have An Amazing friday. Views and noses up in the air, cows and cattle to roams in the hills, donkeys in packs, wolves to dens, snakes in grass. Father Time,Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks, Liars, Frogs. Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Pigs And Hogs, Dances In Darkness, With Snakes,Love and Hate. Jewish Rites. “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My Dear Friends Have An Amazing Sunday.Sheri Jarrot, Horn Outs:Family Affairs. Trades. Fags, Hags, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Pigs And Hogs, Dances In Darkness, With Snakes,Love and Hate.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Books Open Wide.

Hung on the cross with Jesus Christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Hung on the cross with Jesus Christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. .OVERVIEW…·Steven Jarrot, Beaches, Dreams, Wishes, Hopes In Air....Lyons Dick Wonders: RV Dreamer:Cattle N' Cactus CoAndros Valentino πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.Hung on the cross with Jesus Christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Cattle N' Cactus Co.‏ Happy 4th of July! ❤️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™ David Rogers If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Books Open Wide.

 Jewish Rites Of Cows. Heads Buried: Stuck on stupid, stuck on slow, stuck on snakes, spiders and worms. American rites, read, whites, homeless blues, tales of kindness.Trades. Fags, Hags, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Pigs And Hogs, Dances In Darkness, With Snakes,Love and Hate. Jewish Rites. Bald Heads, Rach Jay, Sheri And Rachel Jarrot, Wigs To Caps, Cheap Tricks, Land. If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Books Open Wide.

Hung on the cross with Jesus Christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Hung on the cross with Jesus Christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. .OVERVIEW…·Steven Jarrot, Beaches, Dreams, Wishes, Hopes In Air....Lyons Dick Wonders: RV Dreamer:Cattle N' Cactus CoAndros Valentino πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.Hung on the cross with Jesus Christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Cattle N' Cactus Co.‏ Happy 4th of July! ❤️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™ David Rogers 

The bitch was a hooker, the man was her pimp, out of the winds, out of smokes,… Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle of the night, men in #USMC, the leaders, the few the choose, tales to share, babes, chicks and dames, hands to hold for the sunny and bright dazes to come.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Books Open Wide.

 Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of ‘waves On Oceans, Once A Day. End Times.. Who will be a hero when times grow dark and the drowning soul needs light? Whose words will evaporate the dirt of the age .Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Pigs And Hogs, Dances In Darkness, With Snakes,Love and Hate. Jewish Rites.If I had a cape and a good tiara: Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Books Open Wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment